Get to know us
The Heritage Footwear Company shares your story. With over 30+ years of experience of various in-house services and decided teams, The Heritage Footwear Company knows how to powerfully translate brands into footwear. The Heritage Footwear Company is a subsidiary of the Unlimited Footwear Group.
Together with our international partners we create collections matching the brands’ identity, aiming to design footwear with a purpose. We design, develop, sell, produce, and distribute footwear for our brands in over 40 countries.
To expand our team in Utrecht, we are looking for a driven Footwear Designer. Together with the Senior Designer and Head of Design you will work for established brand, such as Gap and Paul Frank.
• A fashion minded designer with a (bachelor) degree in Design/Fashion?
• Assertive, in for some fun and filled with confidence?
• An all-round creative in Adobe Creative Suit?
• Communicative skilled in Dutch and English?
• Organized, able to work in a structured manner and in love with deadlines?
And are you looking for?
• A job where you can combine your creative mind with a commercial view?
• A young, creative, and driven team?
• Plenty of room for your own ideas and the chance to develop yourself?
• An inspiring office in the city centre of Utrecht with a great garden?
• A 32-40 hour working week?
Sounds like you? Say hi and let’s connect!
We are a young and dynamic company with the possibilities to grow, develop and challenge your skillset together with the team. Our office is located in the heart of Utrecht.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com att. of Sonia Luengo.
We are always happy to get to know you and discuss the possibilities over a cup of coffee!